Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage your skills.
What to expect
Our sophomore summer program kicks off with a week of induction, where you'll have training and orientation to our businesses and gain the technical and practical knowledge you'll need to start contributing to our teams.
You'll then join one of our investment products teams, where you'll work with senior business leaders to develop investment strategies that support our client's needs. These solutions will give you exposure to the various asset classes, including equities, fixed income, real assets, hedge funds and private equity.
Top performers may receive a returning summer internship (for sophomores) offer at the end of the summer.
- Work under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
- Come up with innovate ideas to help our business
- Take on assignments that directly impact our clients, helping them achieve their business goals
- Network with industry leaders, access best-in-class training and learn how all our business work together to provide excellent customer service
- Sharpen your technical skills, and finance and accounting principles
In your application, please indicate your top choice for our investment products teams:
- Beta Strategies: We build specialized index products and portfolio capabilities across asset classes, including our electronic-traded funds business.
- Equities: We manage a broad range of equity investment strategies globally with dedicated portfolio managers, research analysts and traders who have expertise in helping clients of all sizes.
- Fixed Income: We offer an array of debt solutions, including investment grade, high yield and emerging market debt.
- Hedge Funds: We manage hedge fund portfolios for institutional and high net worth individuals, offering a broad range of products and capabilities to help investors reach their objectives.
- Liquidity: We help clients invest within a range of currencies, risk levels and durations, including taxable and tax-free money market funds, short-term fixed income funds and separately managed accounts.
- Multi-Asset Solutions: We utilize capital markets investing, strategic asset allocation, portfolio construction and risk management to develop portfolio solutions for our clients.
- Private Equity: We build and maintain the private equity portfolios for our clients.
- Real Assets: We come up with innovative ways to invest in real estate.
Locations you may join:
If you're highly motivated and enjoy working in teams to develop and execute solutions, this is the role for you.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills and a passion for investing
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date between December 2023 and Spring 2024
- To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT).