A Business Analyst will serve as the key liaison with business partners, solution architects, and cross-organizational technology teams in this position. The Analyst will review the business model and its integration with technology by analyzing current processes and systems. The Analyst's responsibilities include collaborating with stakeholders to understand their needs, assess challenges, and collect requirements, as well as working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirements into specifications that the team can execute. The Analyst will be a member of an Agile Scrum team, working with the Product Owner to evaluate features, produce effective user stories, and document business rules, as well as the Developers to examine technical design, identify enablers, and dependencies.
- Excellent analytical skills are required, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, eliciting requirements, documenting process flows, identifying risks and mitigation, and participating in the definition of technical solution strategies with business partners.
- Knowledge of how to document detailed functional and technical requirements for business needs.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with developers to ensure that user storey approval requirements are understood and implemented.
- Supports UAT and SIT testers in clarifying requirements and determining whether a defect is genuinely a defect or a new requirement.
- Ability to communicate with testers and collaborate with them to ensure that test plans and scripts meet the requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to facilitate dialogues.
- Self-assured and requires only the most basic supervision
- Possess strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- The ability to assess current capabilities and spot gaps and opportunities.
- Knowledge of agile tools such as JIRA is a plus.
- Agile methodologies, feature writing, store grooming, and sprint planning experience are all desirable.