The Southwest will provide a stable workplace with equal opportunities for personal learning and growth. Employees will be given the same care, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share out with all Southwest Customers.
- Provide repair and maintenance services with building materials and 24-hour planning support.
- Coordinate the acquisition and distribution of aircraft components and building materials to support the daily maintenance needs of all SWA aircraft.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the Maintenance Management Center, which includes the fulfillment of parts and equipment requirements to support a non-service aircraft and ensure timely repair of open MEL, CDL, MX NOTE or ALERT items
- Coordinates and tracks the delivery of parts and building materials to support overnight repairs
- Initiates loan and partial borrowing, borrowing, and purchase of services with other airlines
- Maintains Nutrition Control is informed by the material and part of the information of the non-functional aircraft goods
- Coordinate repairs to parts as needed to accelerate the return to work of a non-operating aircraft
- Support SWA's essential care services as needed
- Inform the Planning Department of the flexible and usable distribution requirements and requests throughout the SWA adjustment process
- Must be able to meet any of the physical skills requirements listed in this definition
- It may perform other functions as instructed by Personnel Leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Must have excellent word communication skills
- You must be able to work under difficult times
- Must be able to read and interpret the Catalog of Illustrated Parts, Reservation Manuals, Engineering documents, SWA Maintenance Procedures Manual, and Government Laws and National Aviation Regulations
- Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Favorites: A particular college
- Preferences: 3 years experience in aviation, transport, or supply chain management
- The Air Network Company Management Room experience is enjoyable
License / Certificate
- Preferences: A & P license
- Ability to perform tasks from [limited workplace / desk / office space] over a long period of time
- Ability to communicate and communicate with others in the English language to meet job requirements
- Ability to use computers and other office production tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet work requirements
- Must maintain a well-adjusted appearance according to the Company's appearance standards as set out in the prescribed guidelines
- You must be a U.S. citizen. or have a work permit in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act 1986.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to comply with the Company's compliance standards as set out in the prescribed guidelines
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on the first day in order to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires that government contractor staff be fully vaccinated with COVID-19.