As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity, and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork, and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Business Analyst – Tax
- Drives Global Solutions on SAP FI, Indirect Tax & OneSource requirements from a functional design perspective across S/4 and ECC.
- Work with Process Experts / Process Excellence Team, IT Advisors and Product Managers for streamlined delivery on Tax L&F Requirements.
- Drives solutions in Lightly Managed applications across cloud platforms.
- Drives solution on Global E-invoice solution development & Compliance Reporting.
- Work with Project managers in designing solution & effort estimations.
- Coordinate change management & Release management teams and collaborate in ServiceNow & HPALM.
- Work with Stakeholders in requirement gathering & convert them into solutions.
- Run a quality assessment with peers drive individually.
- Work with stakeholders and lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Contributes to/supervises the development of the Functional Specifications from a technical design perspective.
- Develops or supervises design/solution development for reports, interfaces, enhancements, and forms of all complexities.
- Works closely with Design Leads and Delivery Leads to ensure that new capabilities are understood and applied in new work items.
- Assists in the resolution of Production issues in meetings with Support Organization.
- Perform Prototyping in support of requirements definition or functional/technical design questions.
- Perform review of tax checks on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and support User queries on User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Resolve defects/issues during test cycles and post project go-live support.
- Help Business Analysts in creating run books and participate in run book peer reviews.
- Prepare Audit and Compliance reporting requirements.
What we need from you
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Candidate must have total of 12+ years of Overall experience.
- Must have 8 to 10 years working experience in SAP and Indirect Tax delivery.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Global Next, OneSource Determination & Reporting experience.
- MBA in Finance or Accountancy or Certified Public accountant (CPA).
- A commercial mindset coupled with a strong interest in the business.
- Strong ERP Platform background.
- String understanding of Finance business processes run in ERP.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Technology knowledge and understanding both in Finance Applications, ERP and Cloud EPM future solution.
- Ability to shape and translate a technology enabled vison into delivery of successful business outcomes.
- Gravitas and excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to engage and influence senior Finance stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with process owners and senior finance stakeholders.
- Active participation in a high performing IT natural teams aligned around driving greater business value.
- Resilience and the willingness to challenge and manage business expectations.
- Good understanding of the various Agile frameworks.
- Experience in Interface from One ERP to other ERP and Experience in third party Application to SAP Application..
- Experience in developing custom solutions.
- Tricentis working experience would be added advantage.
- Strong Knowledge in configuration part in terms of FI and interface document (I-doc)
- Proven and consistent delivery track record in leading people and SAP projects
- Experience working in multi project environment with many stakeholders