Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
An opportunity for an Interim position has arisen within Airnus Defence and Space, Getafe (Madrid). The selected candidate will join the Performance & Improvement Team. This Interim will be full time, during 4 months . The start date will be during the last week of January 2022.
Being part of the Performance & Improvement team of the plant your department will be responsible of :
- Deployment of Excellence Initiatives and Digitalization
- Training and competence acomplishment
- Management of Investment
- Gathering improvement ideas from the users and boosting them to the real world.
- Communication and Engagement initiatives.
Your duties will be:
Define and Deploy a KPI system in the area that foster improvement and enhance to measure the performance
Responsible of Weekly and monthly official reports from the plant.
Responsible of boosting and tracking the main investments of the plant.
Responsible of driving meetings focus on Absenteism and Safety and guarantee the quality of the information
Support in Lean & Empowerment initiatives
. Weekly Plant report with a briefing of the main KPI and their explanation.
. Monthly Balance Scorecard report ( plant manager level and production manager level) and the corresponding complimentary reports
.Launching CapEx and facilitating the investment process in the plant
. People Deep Dive Meeting and reporting
- Educated in an Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Availability to start this Job in a short term. (Full time during 4 monts starring end of Jan 2022).
- Advanced use of MS Office ( excell, powerpoint, word, etc)
- Good communication skills ( spanish and english)
- Able to acquire responsibilities and take ownership of his/her scope
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Listening and negotiation skills
- Team spirit, autonomous and willingness to learn
- English: Negotiation level
- Spanish: Negotiation level
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Contract Type:Agency contract / Contrat d'intérim / Zeitarbeitsvertrag / Trabajo temporal (ETT)
Experience Level:Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Job Family:Leadership <JF-FA-EM>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.