One of the key programs that the team is responsible for is to modernize the global Liquidity reporting platform leveraging technologies such as Big Data and Cloud. This will be a challenging multi-year journey, partnering closely with Technology, Business Partners, and Operations and will be an opportunity to enhance the quality of data used for liquidity reporting, improve the timeliness of report submission, and strengthen controls and minimize risk. Additionally, the program will help the firm deliver multi-million dollar savings in infrastructure costs.
As a member of the Program Management team, the candidate will work directly with Lines of Business, Operations, Technology, and Asset Class Leads to support the delivery of these programs in a fast-paced collaborative environment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about some of the firms most critical risk functions while helping to deliver real tangible benefits for the stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Work in a collaborative, team based-environment with the Program Management team
· Manage project governance including key stakeholder meetings, communications and presentations to senior stakeholders, and status updates
· Work with Workstream Owners and Technology teams to manage project plan and track deliverable completion
· Understand and track key program Risks, Issues, and Dependencies.
· Creating content (e.g., slides, analysis) for senior management and key stakeholders to be presented at monthly Steering Committees and regular project meetings
The candidate must be a self starter, able to work in a fast paced and results driven environment with minimal oversight. The candidate is required to have excellent communications skills and possess a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.