Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provide Flight Operations training in accordance with FAR, Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM), and Company requirements.
- Prepare and conduct classroom training in accordance with FAR, Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM), and Company requirements
- Facilitate pilot learning
- Develop and create instructional and evaluation media/materials for support of training programs
- Maintain course material and procedural integrity through self-study, skills practice, critique review, and instructor meetings
- Accomplish special projects and assignments as directed
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leader
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.