Delta’s Global Mobility team is responsible for maintaining and administering all relocation and international assignment policies and providing high touch service and support to employees
using these programs. As a Domestic Relocation Sr Analyst, you will support Delta’s domestic
relocation program by working directly with employees to manage their relocation process end to end.
This includes communicating policy benefits and initiating services, maintaining relocation and financial records, reviewing and approving relocation expenses and partnering with payroll to ensure
all expenses are paid timely and accurately.
This position will have significant interaction with third party service providers as well as cross-divisional internal partners (HRBP’s, payroll, pass travel).
- Domestic Relocation Program and Partnership Management
- Provides subject matter expertise to HR and Leadership
- Communication to and education of Managers and Employees regarding domestic relocation strategy, policy, process, and procedures
- Partnering with functional teams to ensure the success of the domestic relocation program, such as Payroll, Pass Travel, HRBP’s
- Responsible contact person for managers, program/project managers, assignees, HR to consult on domestic relocation related questions.
- Escalates exceptions for non-standard cases, giving feedback for the relocation policy and ongoing process improvements.
- Tracking and reporting exceptions
- Maintaining data tracker
- Monitoring common mailbox and escalating situations as needed