When working on activities and projects, applies adult learning ideas, theories, and concepts under general direction. Assists divisional learning projects as a performance consultant. Coaches, guides, and develops members of the team. able to give a presentation at a large conference Maintains a high level of depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in a variety of fields. Thinks outside the box when it comes to learning design, and is well-versed in research and best practices. Consults others on the selection, development, and application of data collecting and analysis strategies and procedures. Provides strategic organizational intervention advice to improve effectiveness. For projects, Project Management or other structured methodologies are used.
- Design engaging learning and training solutions, such as courses, games, films, simulations, quizzes, and other broad reach vehicles, using appropriate instructional approaches based on adult learning principles, degree and complexity of learning objectives.
- Based on Level 3, 4, and 5 evaluation data, summarizes, analyzes, and offers suggestions for changes or discontinuance of learning interventions.
- To confirm course specs and close gaps, develop productive relationships and cooperate effectively with subject matter experts and other team members.
- SME participation in lesson creation, development, and review is coordinated and tracked. Perform material quality control reviews, for example.
- Identifies performance support solutions that use technology to influence both individual and group learning and performance productivity. KPIs are used to evaluate training outcomes.
- Provides advice on how to make the most of integrating technology for performance enhancement and development.
- To improve the learning intervention, conducts research, assesses, and proposes delivery strategies, themes, approaches, and resources.
- Assist with the uniformization of design processes, templates, blueprints, and style guides.
- Prioritize and manage projects so that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Be an advocate for AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) and course uniformity.
- Working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is a challenge.
- To build an engaging learning experience, collaborate with graphic designers and video producers.
- In all operational processes and procedures, exhibits safety-conscious behavior.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS? (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Diverse personalities, ideas, and styles are welcomed.
- Consistently prioritizes one's own and others' safety and security.
- GED or High School Equivalency is a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Work experience in a comparable field of 5-7 years is necessary.
- Experience with project management is necessary. PMI certification is a plus.
- Experienced in determining the best media delivery channel utilizing a decision tree matrix.
- Instructor-led, interactive, virtual, blended, eLearning, interactive Multimedia, and OJT course creation are among the modalities in which you have experience creating and producing.
- Ability to swiftly pick up new technologies and goods
- Excellent writing and design skills, as well as excellent editing abilities are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment
- Learning, consulting, and assessment experience in the subject of leadership
- Communication, organization, and interpersonal abilities that are clear and transparent
- To be considered for a U.S.-based job, you must have received or be willing to get the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire, if you are not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE IN COMPETITION? (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- A bachelor's or master's degree in instructional design, adult education, or five years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience with performance consulting is preferred.
- Usability principles have been demonstrated in the past.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is required for graphic design.
- Editing audio/narration experience
- Video and podcast production experience
- Learning design experience in the context of social media
- Learning design experience in the context of digitisation