Do you have a passion for learning and believe in its power to drive business results? Are you excited about being a part of a team that serves as a foundational pillar to driving organizational change and effectiveness? Do you enjoy developing strategies and managing projects that combine technology with multi-modal adult learning techniques to deliver world-class learning programs that will help transform the business. If so, Reservations & Customer Care Learning Strategy is the team for you!
The reservations learning strategy team is looking for highly motivated, creative, collaborative individuals with a strong business acumen to help us build the learning organization of the future and drive performance for our Domestic and International Customer Engagement Centers.
Example projects include:
- Generate analysis of key programs to identify strengths and opportunities within the learning offer
- Performance benchmarking of critical metrics within the division
- Project tracking to ensure alignment of large/priority learning programs against resources and goals
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a business consultant to recommend new or existing solutions to close skill gaps
- Conduct performance analysis to measure learning impact on reservations KPIs and employee engagement
- Recommend cost effective solutions to meet business needs by consulting across team and business to diagnose problems
- Generate and incorporate insights into a cohesive story that clearly addresses business questions
- Influence the design of interactive and action-oriented learning that embeds performance support and increase knowledge retention
- Manage projects requiring cross-functional input from strategy, finance, technology, field leader, and reservations specialists
- Maintain operational aspects of learning operation, including scheduling learners, facilities, resources and facilitators
- Support the efficient and consistent operation of the learning division by updating, refining, or supporting development of clear processes
- Embed diversity and inclusion practices into all learning programs to increase employee engagement