Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by providing best in class, integrated products in the most intuitive, efficient and client friendly way while maintaining a forward thinking mindset and risk management focus. RPWS is responsible for both the institutional and personal retirement capability set to include 401(k), Equity and Health Benefit plans for companies of all sizes as well as college savings, personal retirement planning, retirement income, insurance and estate planning for individuals. RPWS also provides tools and content that enables advisors and bankers to help their client’s live their best financial lives.
The Product Management Executive is responsible for product strategy for our proprietary recordkeeping platform, ongoing platform management, P&L oversight, risk management strategies, and team leadership. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing responsible growth strategies that align to client needs and opportunities in the marketplace with as well as leading strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and executing short term and long term strategies to meet sales, retention and revenue goals.
- Focusing on growing product and revenue by evaluating the marketplace, fully implementing strategy, closing competitive gaps, and solidifying processes
- Taking lead on product development roadmap and implementation of enhancements
- Coordinating and driving consistency in messaging and communications to clients, intermediaries, Sales and business partners
- Managing additional product management tasks including:
- Respond to RFP and sales questions and requests
- Address escalated items/questions
- Work with marketing team to develop and maintain marketing material
- Maintain policies, procedures and other internal manuals
- Create and update internal reports , legal documents, forms and guides
- Developing team members
- Responsible for reporting, metrics, analysis and evaluate trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Series 7 (General Securities Registered Representative), 63 and 24 licenses (Series SIE and 7 licenses will need to be obtained within compliance guidelines, preferably within 90 days of employment)
- 10+ years of financial services experience, with a minimum of three years retirement experience.
- Prior team leadership or other management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing retirement plan products
- Industry savvy - thorough knowledge of the retirement plan industry and competition is required
- Demonstrated experience in managing a technology portfolio
- Superior interpersonal skills necessary to communicate complex information to a wide variety of personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized manner
- Excellent relationship building skills are required to build relationships with external partners and internal partners
- Ability to manage conflict and bring issues to resolution
- Excellent analytical skills with a particular strength in making sound business decisions
- Ability to manage complex projects and work within cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Pennington, New Jersey;