Keller Mortgage is a company that specializes in mortgage.Keller Mortgage is one of the country's fastest-growing mortgage providers and is part of KWx, an integrated homeownership experience company. Keller Mortgage plays a vital part in providing an integrated homebuying experience for both realtors and their clients by providing a streamlined lending process.
Keller Mortgage, based in Dublin, Ohio, largely utilizes remote team members and is licensed in all 50 states. Keller Mortgage primarily supports Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate business, and its agents and clients. A shared culture, vision, cheap interest rates, a quick and simple process, and a shared focus on the mutual customer benefit these agents and clients.
The Goal of the Position
The Quality Control Director is in charge of overseeing the company's quality control function. This position maintains a current, appropriate Quality Control Plan that is used to track compliance with specified organizational operational rules and procedures, as well as guidelines issued by relevant private investors and private mortgage insurers.
- Oversee the company's quality control programs administration.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing policies, guidelines, and procedures, recommends plan updates as well as new plans that are cost-effective and aligned with trends and corporate goals; manages implementation and gives assistance to employees.
- Assist the company's management team with quality control concerns as an internal specialist.
- Chair the Quality Control Meeting, which will cover the installation of the reporting suite as well as root cause analysis.
- Maintain a current grasp of compensation legislation, industry trends, current practices, new innovations, and applicable laws.
- Work with Operations to create and implement quality control fault correction plans.
- Select, train, evaluate, and lead a team of quality control experts with the goal of establishing a high degree of internal credibility as an effective and responsive group.
- Close quality control testing is overseen both before and after the project.
- Third-party post-closing testing function oversight
- Work with Human Resources to seek, interview, choose, hire, and engage an appropriate number of people; plan staffing levels.
- Provide oversight and direction in compliance with the organization's policies and procedures in the operating unit(s); assign duties appropriately and demand responsibility
- Staff are coached, mentored, and developed, with career development planning and opportunities provided.
- Lead staff to fulfill the organization's productivity, quality, and goal-achieving standards.
- Oversee the department's overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and complete tasks in order to achieve departmental productivity and quality objectives.
- Make economically responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible business decisions in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and measure departmental productivity, target attainment, and overall effectiveness by reviewing performance data.
- Maintain as much communication as necessary with internal and external contacts (including senior leadership levels) to ensure that expectations and schedules are met.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Requires a bachelor's degree or comparable certification.
- Minimum of 10 years of residential mortgage banking experience is necessary, as well as a deep understanding of all aspects of the mortgage banking sector, including industry trends, competitive challenges, changing business and operational needs, and external influences.
- Management experience of at least 5 years is necessary.
- Quality control experience of at least 5 years is essential.
- The physical demands outlined here are typical of those that a team member must meet in order to properly perform the job's main functions. Individuals with disabilities, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act As Amended, may be provided with reasonable accommodations to enable them to perform essential duties.
- Examining the computer monitor
Qualifications that are preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to generate strategic direction, integrate concepts into actionable plans, and identify productivity-enhancing technologies
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong attention to detail were demonstrated.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving abilities are demonstrated.
- Adapt to a fast changing environment swiftly.
- Capacity to negotiate and influence decision-making, as well as shown judgment and decision-making ability
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, distill, and maintain a working knowledge of mortgage licensing rules, regulations, and advice.
- Ability to read and comprehend a variety of legal documents.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging with state regulators, attorneys, and other professionals.
- Working in a confidential setting has been proven to be successful.
- Microsoft product knowledge is required.
kwx is happy to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a diverse environment. kwx hires, trains, compensates, and promotes people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetically disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as needed by law. All suitable candidates will be considered for a position.
The health and safety of our team members is of utmost significance to us. As a result, all team members who physically work in the Austin, TX or Dublin, OH offices are subject to the Company's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. It does not apply to team members who work from home (unless they come to the Company's offices, in which case it does).