Develops, operates and presents the results of financial models for companies or development projects targeted by an acquisition
- Develop complex and rigorous financial models, particularly in discounted cash flow values.
- Proceed with dynamic modeling of the value of the equity of the various variables: categories and characteristics of indebtedness, exchange rate, commodity prices, tax levels, predefined cascades of cash flows between shareholders, etc.
- Establish the valuation of the assets, companies or projects under study: carry out the necessary research to identify comparable transactions and the valuation multiples of similar companies or assets.
- Review, analyze, integrate and apply the financial models produced by external advisors.
- Establish with the various stakeholders (company and internal and external financial advisors), the variables to be modeled in order to produce several valuation scenarios.
- Present the results of the analyzes and make the necessary recommendations.
- Monitor business news and conduct related research.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration or Accounting).
- Previous experience:
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in the field.
- Skills :
- A graduate degree or CFA or EEE (Expert in Business Valuator) would be an asset.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the principles of financial valuation.
- Master the best practices of financial modeling.
- Strong background in commercial banking, private equity funds and M&A.
- Be able to develop models of financial evaluations / valuation, etc.
- Have an excellent spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the field of finance and the business world.
- Team work
- Agile and results oriented
- Demonstrate leadership, dynamism, initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Have an excellent command of the French and English language (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of energy markets is an asset.