At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
This position serves as billing support to multiple segments within AT&T Public Sector. Areas of responsibility include:
1) Establishment of billing parameters and invoice formats in Deltek’s Costpoint accounting system.
2) Preparation of monthly invoices for all types of government contracts – CPFF/CPAF/T&M/FFP/GSA.
3) Trouble shooting/problem resolution and interfacing with Program Teams on invoicing issues as needed.
4) Assisting with Collections.
5) Unbilled analysis.
The ideal candidate must have government professional services contract billing experience which should include in depth familiarity with all types of government contracts. Candidates should also have prior experience working with Deltek’s Costpoint accounting system and government electronic invoicing systems including, but not limited to, WAWF. Strong Excel skills are required.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Business Case Development
- Business Process Design
- Client Relationship Management
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- Information Assurance
- Internal Controls
- Operational Risk
- Problem Management
- Production Control
- Project Management
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.