The Performance Senior Business Consultant is ultimately responsible for collaborating with Southwest Business Senior Leaders to increase revenue through data analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and a depth of knowledge in order to give actionable insights and relevant trend analysis.
- You must be able to meet all of the physical abilities stated in this job description.
- Employees may be required to complete other job activities as ordered by their supervisors.
- Identify, analyze, and manage complicated revenue trends independently, convey insights, and collaborate to establish revenue-generating strategies for Corporate Sales.
- Quantify, analyze, and discover root cause analysis of revenue trends/drivers using statistical analysis.
- Create data-driven reports and dashboards to assist Senior Executives in making educated decisions based on important KPIs.
- Manage Corporate Sales Executive Reporting and Analysis
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Senior Leadership to discover revenue-generating possibilities.
- Set annual revenue goals for the business and individual Account Managers in consultation with Finance.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional collaborations
- GED or high school diploma is required.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or similar job experience.
- A master's degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE IN THE WORKPLACE:
- 8 years of experience with massive data sets, complex analytics, and creating meaningful insights is essential.
- Experience directing strategic partnerships, people, and/or projects for at least two years is essential.
- Data mining and visualization tools experience of at least 5 years is preferred.
- 2 years of corporate sales or transportation industry experience is desirable.
N/A PHYSICAL ABILITIES
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND WORK STYLE:
- Proficient in Large data sets have been used to identify interdependencies and insights, which have subsequently been synthesized into actionable suggestions.
- Proficient To give meaningful data and impactful suggestions to Leadership, combines a strong understanding of the organization, the Company, and financial analysis.
- Proficient in Guiding others in determining the "why" behind the "what," and can do complicated analyses to determine the effects on company indicators.
- Proficient in excellent written and oral communication skills are required, as well as the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured, concise manner that inspires action.
- Proficient in when giving updates/information to Leaders, including Executives, demonstrates executive presence.
- Proficient in Ability to provide immediate justifications for recommendations while keeping a high level of influence and credibility
- Must be able to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to handle a variety of major and often sophisticated business issues.
- Proficient In a cross-functional, team-oriented setting, the capacity to accept a high level of responsibility and provide guidance is required.
- Ability to create new models or overhaul current ones to fit the needs of internal customers while maintaining a focus on continual development.
- Ability to meet deadlines, frequently in a relatively short amount of time
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office applications at an intermediate or higher level.
- Must keep a well-groomed appearance in accordance with established Company appearance standards.
- Must be a United States citizen or have permission to work in the United States under the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Must be able to adhere to the Company's attendance policies as outlined in the company's policies.
- Confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company information must be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be completely vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start date, employees of federal contractors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start date.