What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
This role will be a 'remote' role until Spring 2022, then it will switch to 'hybrid' (up to 2 days in the office) based in the Charlotte metro area.
Under general direction of the Finance Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Drives partnership within the Finance business unit and with IT, Product Strategy, and Client Analytics business units, collaborate cross-functionally with key functional leaders driving achievement of KPI's
- Analyzes IT and Client Analytics revenues, costs and operating expenses and drives understanding of business performance, variance drivers as well as risks & opportunities.
- Supports Product Strategy cost-benefit analysis
- Generates monthly financial analysis and reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Proactively leads & participates in improving existing processes within Finance, IT, and Client Analytics business units
- Performs various high-level ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics. Master’s degree and/or relevant professional qualification such as CMA/CPA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting or finance field, preferably with exposures in budgeting/forecasting, IT, commercial/ops area
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion and/or other ERP/planning systems
- Solid understanding of financial & accounting concepts i.e. P&L, B/S, cashflows
- Experience with capital investment analysis
- Understands IT resource planning concepts such as capacity and demand - experience with Jira and Clarity a definite plus
- Strong analytical, Excel and interpersonal/business-partnering skills highly preferred
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with large data sets and present information in a summary view.
- Have a “can-do” attitude and “big picture orientation with attention to details” mindset
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.