At AT&T our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and mobile communications, and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
The Sr. Logistics Vendor Manager, supports the liquidation of returned AT&T Mobility devices in the global secondary market through management of supplier relationships and program/process development and strategic initiatives. May include management of current third party logistics supplier functions and SLA's as well as onboarding efforts for new third parties within the scope. Drives alignment between current AT&T/Third Party Logistics providers processes, as well as integration efforts across multiple parties to drive visibility and alignment from end to end. Supplier relationship management for logistics providers, software providers, as well as other service providers within the liquidation scope. Will require Process/Program management as well as Project Management responsibilities, plus ownership of forecasting and results management for monthly revenue and margin targets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Through close collaboration with key logistics vendors, responsible for leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned business or functional area and implementing, improving, and supporting key strategic initiatives.
- Define, design and implement processes into the organization and facilitate change throughout the supply chain organization through consulting and collaboration with these vendors. Must have a thorough knowledge of the supply chain/logistics organization (processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in order to fully support the organization.
- Manages vendor performance against established targets and works with these vendors to ensure that critical delivery, quality and other logistics performance objectives are achieved. Subject Matter Expert for supply chain related initiatives, product launches, and projects.
- Develops team relationships at a strategic and tactical level with vendors and AT&T client organizations and leads operational performance meetings to discuss vendor performance gaps and establish corrective action plans. Approves corrective action plans and works with vendor to monitor progress, and if needed, escalates to appropriate leadership groups to define resolution paths.
- Typically provides leadership and financial analysis support in the creation and management of contract negotiations, policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation, and business continuity plans. Leads multiple logistics projects varying in both size and complexity. Leads the application of sophisticated financial and operational analysis for decision support.
- Participates in the development of goals and budgets for area of responsibility. Provides approaches and resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors. Provides leadership/guidance to others.
- Preferred Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Typically 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Supply Chain certifications desired
- Supervisory: No
Job ID 2174658-1