Do you want to make a positive impact on a patient's life? You'll find an innovative and collaborative culture at AmerisourceBergen that is patient-centered and committed to making a difference. We are unified as an organization in our commitment to a healthier future. Join us today and submit your application!
What you're going to do
AmerisourceBergen is looking for an enthusiastic, imaginative, and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our growing product design team and support the User-Centered Design Center of Competence's strategy, build out, and ongoing operations (CoC). This position reports to the Product Design Lead and is responsible for collaborating with internal and external customers to deliver User-Centered Design services,
which include but are not limited to:
- Research on customer and user experience
- Tasks involving the user experience (personas, journeys mapping, service blueprints, etc)
- Data visualization and experiences
- Graphic design (sketching, mockups, prototypes, etc)
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for developing innovative goods and providing people with an efficient and pleasant experience.
- Be a good communicator who cultivates strong relationships and collaborations by emphasizing collaboration, consensus-building, and design influence.
- Be a critical thinker who wants and can create and record a comprehensive grasp of users' requirements and behaviors across a variety of customer segments and environments.
- Make it simple to work with AmerisourceBergen by creating appealing digital experiences that provide value to a customer's operations.
- Mentor, coach, and pair with junior designers to help them grow and succeed.
- Bring a cheerful approach, a true "team" mentality, excellent problem-solving skills, and the capacity to make great decisions under pressure to the table every day.
The following are the main roles and duties:
- Create user experiences that are optimized for multiplatform delivery.
- Collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping with partner teams can help establish service, solution, and product needs.
- Understanding user needs and converting them into service, solution, and product strategies and experiences were the focus of lead design activities.
- Conceive, design, and test innovative, simple, and consistent user experiences that challenge the existing quo and raise the standard in terms of originality, simplicity, and consistency.
- Ability to transform complex business objectives and user needs into technically possible workflows, wireframes, and intuitive user experiences
- Ability to oversee the involvement of other Design, Business, and Product team members, such as researchers, designers, business stakeholders/sponsors, product owners, product experts, and engineers, and to influence design.
- Experience with design systems, journey maps, personas, and processes (developing, maintaining, and working with them).
- User research and testing experience, as well as the ability to analyze, synthesize, and present research data
- Contribute to the overall growth and enhancement of procedures, when needed, by introducing and documenting new features.
What your background should look like
- Your educational background should include a bachelor's or master's degree in design, human-computer interface (HCI), or similar professional experience.
- 6+ years of digital product design experience on both web and mobile platforms.
- Graphic user interface design experience for complex programs.
- Consumer/user research and analysis, personas and customer journeys, design thinking, ideation and brainstorming approaches, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation are all areas where you need strong product design strategy skills.
- User-flows, annotated wireframes, and content structure are expertly understood and created.
- Ability to collaborate closely with business and product teams to ensure that designs are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Presentation, communication, documentation, and organizational abilities are all excellent.
- Strong presence, as well as the ability to collaborate with and influence product and engineering executives.
- Exceptional in communicating with a variety of audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter who is assertive and capable of ensuring that Product Design principles are followed.
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, strong prioritization skills and the ability to quickly re-prioritize are essential.
- To blend precise problem solutions with a "big picture" strategic approach, you'll need an analytical attitude and inventiveness.
AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be completely vaccinated and present documentation of completed immunization status at the time of recruitment as of August 24, 2021. If you are unable to get the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability, medical condition, or genuinely held religious conviction, you must ask for an exemption/accommodation via AmerisourceBergen's policy and process.
We provide a competitive total rewards package. Benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse, and geared to suit the requirements of our associate population are part of our commitment to them.
We adopt a balanced approach to the benefits we provide across our worldwide footprint and diverse business areas. Many benefits are paid for by the employer, while others are funded through associate contributions. Benefits may differ depending on the location, role, and/or business unit.
Equal Opportunity in the Workplace
AmerisourceBergen is dedicated to equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or membership in any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.LocationRemote, USARemote, TX