What you will be doing
What: Job Fair to hire Senior Warehouse Associates on all shifts!
Where: 6305 Lasalle Drive, Lockbourne OH 43137
When: Wednesday, January 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 12pm-5pm
Sign on Bonus: $2,000
1st: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm for $17hour
2nd: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm for $18.50/hour
3rd: Monday-Friday 10pm-6:30am for $19/hour
Nights: Sunday 3:30pm until task complete, Monday – Thursday 5pm until 1:30am or until task complete for $17.50/hour
* Opportunity for additional $1/hour with experience driving equipment!
1. General areas of responsibility include a combination of one or more of the following duties; receiving, picking and staging customer orders, returns, shipping and inventory organization, management and control.
2. Verifies merchandise received against record of shipment, inspects and reports discrepancies and any obvious defects.
3. Stocks shelves, ensuring materials are in their designated areas.
4. May use a radio-frequency (RF) device to aid in picking or packing stock and/or other inventory tasks.
5. Assembles customer orders from stock by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and shipped. Identifies quantities and customer specifications.
6. Enters orders, returns and related data in the computer system.
7. Inspects returned items and returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
8. Accurately completes daily inventory counts and researches discrepancies.
9. Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
10. May perform controlled substance picking, stocking, replenishment and order fulfillment in a cage/vault or refrigerated environment.
11. May use forklifts, reach trucks and/or other motorized equipment to move inventory.
12. May assist in training new associates.
13. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education; one (1) plus years of work experience.
1. Ability to read and understand the English language to compare and read product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
2. Must possess basic mathematical skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
4. Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
5. Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance
6. Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
7. Ability to use good judgment to carry out detailed instructions.
8. Basic computer knowledge preferred.
9. Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
10. Must be a team player and demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
11. May require ability and certification to operate power equipment at high levels (20’-40’) such as reach trucks, picker machines, forklift and comply with all safety standards and OSHA requirements.
12. May require hazmat training certification.
13. Maintain appropriate attendance standards.
14. Ability to train and assist associates as needed.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.