Performs non-technical project management work focused on internal AT&T projects. Typically manages these projects from initiation through delivery. The incumbents are responsible for meeting the project requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, conducts project management of small projects or a portion of medium to large projects.
- Works as a team member on projects. Project tasks are typically well defined and may follow a repeatable framework.
- Works from detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports typically created by a higher level project manager or supervisor.
- Attends project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and some analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Communicates to internal PM team members.
Preferred Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience.
Typically requires 0-1 year experience.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Assessment
- Business Orientation
- Consulting Expertise
- Core Application Systems
- Document Management
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Process Management
- Project Administration
- Project Management
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
Job ID 2213883