The Talent Acquisition Consultant I position will sit in the Global Human Resources (GHR) organization within Global Talent Acquisition (GTA). It will provide strategic staffing support for a business within Bank of America's Global Strategy and Enterprise Platforms (GSEP) organization. The role must be located in a US Bank of America HR Hub Location. This role will support hiring for positions at all levels across multiple cities within the US to create a diverse, best in class organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level
• Provide consultative search recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, advising clients; managing the overall end to end process
• Continuous networking and pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate
• Extensive executive client interaction
• Ability to understand the industry to effectively identify and recruit talent with relevant high caliber expertise
• Effectively manage all compliance and operational risk related to our Workday staffing system as well as overall hiring processes.