Tim Hortons UK are going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the United Kingdom over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join a fast-developing organisation whilst growing your career at the same time.
A quick service restaurant with a difference, Tim Hortons are all about great food, coffee and sweet treats served with a warm and friendly approach. With over 4,000 stores and 2 billion cups of coffee sold worldwide, there has never been a better time to join Tim Hortons!
The Tim Hortons Shift Manager position assists in managing all aspects of the restaurant’s day to day operations to ensure standards around people, products, cleanliness and an “Exceptional Customer Experience,” are fulfilled.
- Understands and can lead the team to achieve key performance indicators set for the restaurant daily.
- Displays knowledge of and work within compliance to applicable legislation including food safety, health and safety, and employment standards.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of our restaurants.
- Maintaining operational standards within the restaurant, such as product quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and team’s presentation.
- Store Audit- Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV) have full understanding of the REVs carried out by SAI Global, and can implement and maintain high brand standards at a B and above.
- Education of employees regarding the restaurants health and safety policies.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Some experience of working in a food environment/ QSR/ Hospitality is essential.
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own.
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Higher Secondary School equivalent required.
- Fluent in the English Language (Minimum B1 level)
- Knowledge of Food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Health & Safety procedures is desirable,
If you are already an Assistant Manager, Shift Manager, Restaurant Floor Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader who wants the opportunity to brew your own career with one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the UK, we would love to hear from you.